The Festi-Frette 2020 will take place on February 21 and 22!
Centre-ville La Baie will soon announce the full program, including evening shows. Stay tuned!
In the meantime, Contact Nature is revealing the schedule of activities for Saturday February 22 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Anse-à-Benjamin ice :
- Fatbike initiation and Fjord hike in fatbike
- Introduction to ice fishing in a tent
- Inflatable games
- Snow block sculpture contest (Registration from 9 am to 12 pm. Contest start at 10 am. Winners announced at 1:30 pm. Instruments provided. Non-electric and non-motorized equipment allowed.
- Fishing in the Pêche en herbe fishing cabin
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Entertainment with DJ
- Unicorn mascot
- Hot dog kiosks, maple taffy, beaver tails, alcoholic beverages and coffees
Thanks to the Héritage Faune foundation for the fishing activity in the Pêche en herbe fishing cabin.
Thank you to the graduates of the baccalaureate in outdoor intervention from UQAC - Final expedition for the organization of the event.
The consumption of personal alcoholic beverages is not permitted.