Snow removal operations officially started today!
Snow removal is authorized on the entire Grande-Baie site and is partially authorized on the Anse-à-Benjamin site.
Last measures for the village of Grande Baie:
- Average of 12.5 inches for groundfish streets
- Average of 10.75 inches for Éperlan street
Last measures for the village of Anse-à-Benjamin:
- Average of 11.75 inches for groundfish streets
- Average of 11 inches for the Éperlan street and Anguille street sector
- Less than 10 inches of ice on average for Truite street (therefore does not allow snow removal) *
We remind you here that it takes an average of 10 inches of effective ice for snow removal to be authorized.